Villa Evangelia is located in a traditional, sunlit olive grove with a panoramic view of the Ionian Sea.
The word “Evangelia” in Greek means, a bearer of happy, joyful news or message.
A newly-built villa, with a private swimming pool of high standards (10x5), in complete harmony with its surrounding environment.
There is a prevailing traditional architecture, based on a minimalist aesthetic perception, that merges the
modern and the traditional, along with being fully respectful of the area’s character, and, as a result,
in complete accordance with the verdant landscape of Lefkada.
The villa can comfortably accommodate 6 people and features:
- A fully equipped kitchen and dining table
An open plan sitting area that accommodates 8 people, with fireplace, a 3-seater sofa, 2-seater sofa and armchair
- There is air conditioning, a 40" LED TV and DVD HI-FI in the living room
- One bedroom with en-site bathroom with a 26" LED TV and air conditioning
- One dual aspect bedroom with queen size bed
- A childrens’ room (dual aspect room with twin beds 90x200 that can be joined into a double one) under a wood ceiling
- There is air conditioning and a 26" LED TV in all bedrooms
- Both bedrooms lead onto a terrace of 40 sq.m. with a wooden pergola and tiled roof over offering stunning views of the Ionian Sea.
- All furniture is of high quality and comfort, including anatomic mattresses
- Outside is a beautifully landscaped surrounding area
- A 200 sq.m. verdant courtyard with flowers and plants embraces the 50 sq.m. pool
- Under a 50 sq.m. pergola with arches there is a dining table for 10-12 people and a lounge area
- The sun loungers around the pool and lawn offer wonderful moments of pleasure and coolness
- To the rear of the villa there is a barbecue and parking for 3 cars